- Anatomically correct, ultrasound compatible, body forms with all relevant palpating landmarks and vascular anatomy.
- Market leading durability—self-sealing tissues and veins provide the greatest value, in frequency of needle sticks and full catheterizations per access site, of any trainer on the market.
- Exceptional ultrasound imaging through repeated use—needle sticks and full catheterizations do not degrade the image acuity.
- Two colors of simulated blood differentiate the arterial and venous vessels—provides immediate feedback of unsuccessful cannulation
- Arterial pulse is present and vein realistically compresses under palpation
- Easily adjustable venous pressure regulator allows for vein compression or low pressure simulation scenarios
- Comes pre-filled with blue venous and red arterial fluid. Tissues can remain filled when not in use, and are easy to refill with provided fluid when necessary
- Portability—practice simulation in settings of actual patient care
- Body form, Replaceable tissue (neck and femoral for VascularAccessChild), Vessel filling port, Fill line, Pulse bulb, Venous pressure regulator, Carrying case, Arterial fluid (red), Venous fluid (blue), User’s guide