- Understand and diagnose pathophysiology using real patient images and videos
- Identify external and internal landmarks for a variety of diagnostic exams
- Simulated ultrasound probe plugs into a PC
- Software that allows any PC to simulate an ultrasound machine (PC/Laptop not included)
- Body form with embedded targets for each of the viewing windows, depending on the module
- Transverse and longitudinal viewing options
- All images and videos are of actual patients – both normal and abnormal
- Mentor mode allows users to activate the onscreen labels of any of the digital images
- Each module includes an instructor (teaching) and student (exam) mode.
* The SonoMan System is not sold separately – one or moreof the following modules must also be purchased. PC/Laptop not included.
- SonoMan Body Form, SonoMan Software, Simulab Ultrasound Probe, Carrying Case
- Size: 33″ x 23″ x 11″
- Weight: 35 lbs