- Visualize anatomical landmarks relevant to the cholecystectomy procedure (i.e. Calot’s Triangle).
- Develop fine motor skills involved in the procedure to perform:
- gallbladder removal from liver bed
- cystic duct and artery clipping
Features and Benefits
- Expand your TraumaMan or Universal Surgical Abdomen Platform — Simulate a closed laparoscopic event by adding our new Insufflation Device
- Anatomically correct, with all relevant landmarks and anatomy including: liver, kidney and soft tissue gallbladders filled with bile, cystic duct, stones, common bile duct, cystic artery and connective tissue:
- Realistic—Tissue responds to cutting, clipping and dissection providing users with realistic tactile feedback
- Affordable—with realistic and affordable replaceable gallbladder each user is provided the opportunity to practice the complete cholecystectomy surgical procedure
- Fluid filled replaceable gallbladders are easy to install into the liver model.
1-Soft tissue liver model, 1-Replaceable Gallbladder 10 pack (LC-20) and 1-Insufflation Device