- Anatomically correct, ultrasound compatible, body forms with all relevant palpating landmarks and vascular anatomy.
- Market leading durability—self-sealing tissues and veins provide the greatest value, in frequency of needle sticks and full catheterizations per access site, of any trainer on the market.
- Exceptional ultrasound imaging through repeated use—needle sticks and full catheterizations do not degrade the image acuity.
- Two colors of simulated blood differentiate the arterial and venous vessels—provides immediate feedback of unsuccessful cannulation
- Arterial pulse is present and vein realistically compresses under palpation
- Easily adjustable venous pressure regulator allows for vein compression or low pressure simulation scenarios
- Comes pre-filled with blue venous and red arterial fluid. Tissues can remain filled when not in use, and are easy to refill with provided fluid when necessary
- Portability—practice simulation in settings of actual patient care
- Each System includes a Body form, Replaceable tissue (neck and femoral for VascularAccessChild), Vessel filling port, Fill line, Pulse bulb, Venous pressure regulator, Carrying case, Arterial fluid (red), Venous fluid (blue), User’s guide and an Articulating Head for CentraLineMan.