- Practice full central venous catheterization using ultrasound guided or blind/landmark insertion approaches at the subclavian, supraclavicular, internal jugular and femoral access sites.
- Practice use of ultrasound for:
- Developing psychomotor skills required for obtaining visualization during cannulation
- Distinguishing arterial pulse and venous compression
- Identifying anatomical location of target vessel
- Visualizing needle cannulation, guidewire threading, and catheter placement
- Practice palpating external landmarks to identify vessel location
- Practice identifying unsuccessful vessel access by fluid feedback representing arterial puncture
- Provides complete procedural practice at four access sites; Internal Jugular, Subclavian, Supraclavicular and Femoral
- Anatomically correct, ultrasound compatible, tissue with all relevant palpating landmarks and vascular anatomy.
- Market leading durability—self-sealing tissues and veins provide the greatest value, in frequency of needle sticks and full catheterizations per access site, of any trainer on the market.
- Exceptional ultrasound imaging through repeated use—needle sticks and full catheterizations do not degrade the image acuity.
- Two colors of simulated blood differentiate the arterial and venous vessels—provides immediate feedback of unsuccessful cannulation
- Arterial pulse is present and vein realistically compresses under palpation
- Easily adjustable venous pressure regulator allows for vein compression or low pressure simulation scenarios
- Comes pre-filled with blue venous and red arterial fluid. Tissues can remain filled when not in use, and are easy to refill with provided fluid when necessary
- Portability—practice simulation in settings of actual patient care
- Each System includes a Body form, Replaceable tissue, Vessel filling port, Fill line, Pulse bulb, Venous pressure regulator, Carrying case, Arterial fluid (red), Venous fluid (blue), User’s guide